I think every girl starts off her makeup journey with MAC Cosmetics. When she’s serious about makeup and wants quality lipsticks, brushes, eye liners, face powders, concealers, and foundations, MAC is the first store she makes a trip to. Why? Because MAC has it all. A range of colors for skin tones, skincare, and tools for a flawless (read: beat) face. It’s raved by beginners and pros. See the list below that you should try. You makeup vanity will love it.
These products saved me. Literally. I don’t know what I would have done without all of these. My skin is very, VERY dry and these helped a lot with the maintaining of my dehydrated skin. The long flights definitely put a hold on my skin’s texture and feel and having these products in my bag made them feel moisturized and soft.
1. Evian Mineral Water Spray – I fell asleep a lot on the plane. And after each of those naps, this spray helped me a lot. I even sprayed it on my hands to give them a refreshed feel. I also have smaller ones in my makeup bag. I’ll definitely be repurchasing!
2. Simple Skincare Makeup Remover Wipes – One of my beauty staples. I didn’t wear any makeup while traveling, but having these wipes also helped with refreshing my face after sleeping. The Mister even liked it as well.
3. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose – The great thing about this lip treatment is that it has SPF 15 and last forever. It smells so nice and I didn’t feel completely bare-faced while on the plane wearing this. Loved the little color it gave me as well.
4. Philosophy Hands of Hope Hand Cream – This hand cream definitely helped with sealing in the moisture of my dry skin. I even put a little bit on my face, but of course I wouldn’t recommend it to you because it’s a hand
As you can see, mostly everything in this post is about one word: MOISTURE! Remember to always drink plenty of water on any long distance . Dehydration can ruin your trip so make sure you drink up and use these tools.
What other beauty products do you make sure you have on a long trip? I’d love to hear!
I was so excited when Amerejuve MedSpa asked me to experience their Microdermabrasion skin rejuvenation service. Before I said yes, I did a quick research and realized that my plan for my beauty regime that I made for myself was all wrong. Here’s what I learned that I need to do:
Sometimes we just need to talk to someone who really knows the foundation of beautiful skin. I talked with the manager and we had a one-on-one discussion of how this could benefit my skin, what I was going to experience, and what I wanted for my skin. We discussed how acne occurs and how to prevent wrinkles. We also discussed my skin type and how this would effect my skin in the future. Do your research and talk with an Amerejuve specialist to consult you on your skin needs.
2. Rejuvenate Your Skin With Microdermabrasion
After my consultation, I felt confident that this microdermabrasion service was just what I needed. My specialist led me to the room and made sure I was comfortable. The room was so relaxing. The light was very low and the bed was small, but comfortable. My specialist was very knowledgeable and told me every single thing that I would be facing. She cleaned my face thoroughly and made sure she was gentle on my skin. I was nervous at first because I didn’t know exactly how the machine would feel on my skin, but it was not bad at all. When I was done, my skin was literally beaming! It was shiny, smooth and very soft to touch. You can say my face felt like a baby’s bottom!
3. Enjoy Your Beauty Products
Now that your face is smooth and the dead skin has been removed, your beauty products can do the magic power it says it can do. Exfoliation is needed for your skin to maintain healthy skin. No need to spend so much money on products that you regret buying later. After your microdermabrasion service, your beauty products can be a true investment.
Have you ever gotten a microdermabrasion? What do you think about it? Tell me in the comments!
Brilliance Of B contains advertising and affiliate marketing links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I sometimes receive products or services for free which does not guarantee a review. The opinions I express are always my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be beneficial for you!