Here is the reason why Japanese have glowing, healthy and gorgeous skin tone even under the cruel summer season and they were preventing from UV damage by using UV protection products every day. This Japanese sunscreen is one of the best cosmetic products in the market and it will offer variation of sprays, lotions, creams and much more products.
Important factors to be consider
There is high demand for Japanese sunscreen and there are countless products available in market and it will confuse to choose the right one for you. But there some important factors which you need to consider before shopping for the best Japanese sunscreen out there. They are:
UVB, UVA, SPF, PA in sunscreen
- If you are going to buy sunscreen for first time, then it will quite be confusing for you by seeing the label.
- First of all you want to realize the variation between UVA and UVB. UVA or ultraviolet A will get into the deep skin and start making some problems such as floppy and wrinkles.
- UVB or ultraviolet B, can cause inflammation on the surface of the skin and it leads to the problem like spots and marks.
- SPF is a sun protection factor and the accompanying number in that indicates the protection you get form the UVB rays.
- PA is the protection grade against the UVA rays which is followed by the + sign. The higher SPF number and more plus sign will offer the higher protection grade against the UVA.
Physical or chemical sunscreen cream
There are two types of sunscreen one is physical and another one is chemical. Physical sunscreen is also known as mineral sunscreens which protects the skin by reflecting and blocking the harmful sun rays. These entire substantial UV filters can chunk the UVB and UVA rays. Chemical sunscreen absorbs the rays preventing from the penetrating skin and it can only defend the either one of them. There are some sunscreen products for this they are:
- Milk and cream – milky texture and fluid type of sunscreens which are similar to the traditional sunscreen. This will be waterier when compared to the regular sunscreen and they present related moisturized and solid feeling on the skin also it takes little while to adapt it to the skin which making them uncomfortable in a humid environment.
- Watery gel –it offers a milky and runny gel as a lightweight choice. If you apply this on the skin, you will feel like refreshing and cold on the skin and it goes through the skin in two or one minutes. This will be perfect for who is already having an oily skin in nature and don’t feel like slick feeling of the lotion on the skin. It is great to wear under the makeup because of their consistency.
- UV sprays – these sprays are new to the cosmetics but it become popular already in the market. It comes in the aerosol cans which allow stimulating your sun protection immediately. These will be very refreshing if you use in the hot days and it can be even used for the scalp and the hair for the silky and greasy film on the hair. This spray is a liquid and dries to the creamy powder which is applied on the top pf the makeup or to reapply your sun protection.
- Essence – having the numerous variety of the moisturizer this comes in the essence format characterized by the serum like feel. It is the thicker gel but not runny like water it is different from others. It comes on the different things including whitening core, bb core and in watery essence.
- UV cut powder sheets – these are rare things but it is quite useful which comes in the towelettes infused with the sun protection and which is usually found during the summer month in the Japanese drugstore. This liquid sheets turn into the sunscreen powder and prevents the skin from getting dry for longer time.
Therefore, if you are looking for the best Japanese sunscreen then visit any reliable website and you know the benefits of the sunscreen and can get the products through online or in the local store.